A tag going around facebook had me wondering “What IS on MY bucket list.” Some of the things on that list are… some of them aren’t. The great thing is, I’ve done some of the things on the list…. but I’ve added to it. So. In no particular order. My list.
- Go to Scotland
- Go to Italy
- See places that Kevin has seen (Paris, Greece, Singapore)
- See a Broadway musical (Done!)
- Go to New York City
- Go on a quilting cruise
- Ride a motorcycle – maybe even own one
- Swim with the dolphins
- Learn to paint (sort of done – could learn more)
- Take portraits
- Have a vegetable garden
- (why is it so hard to put down the things I’ve actually done!)
- See the Golden Gate Bridge (Done)
- Go to Disney (Done)
- See Niagra Falls (Done)
- Go on a cruise to Alaska
- Stay in a Bed and Breakfast (Done – want to do it AGAIN!)
- Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch (Done – WON’T do it again – it SWAYS!!!!)
- Gone to Washington DC (Done)
- Riden in a horse drawn carriage (Done)
- taken a road-trip by myself (Done and loved it!)
- Been to Daytona and heard how loud the cars are when they go around the track (Done)
- I’ve been to 38 States – I’d like to see the other 12.
- Have a story published
- Come up with my own quilting designs
I’m sure there’s more that I could put on the list. What’s on your list? Maybe there’s things on your list I’ll end up adding to my own. And by the way…. Tag.
One thought on “My bucket list”
What an ambitious woman you are! Just wanted to say hello and let you know I was thinking about you and I miss you! You are an incredible woman and I hope you never believe otherwise! You blessed my life incredibly and I hope our paths cross again! love you a ton!